Just like I like breakfast for dinner, I love a gold ol sandwich for dinner to. So let’s sandwich.
- English muffin
- Butter ( I love butter but you can always substitute for something else if you like)
- Sliced cheese
- Turkey slices ( or whatever meat you want)
- Carrots and peas ( canned together or however you like )
- Slice the English muffin in half and add cheese and lunchmeat. I do a cheese, then turkey, then cheese on top before I close with the sides of the muffin. Evenly made sandwiches heat up best.
- Butter both tops of the muffin
- Heat and add butter to a pan on medium high
- Flip the sandwich evenly at least two times on each side
- Add a little butter to your veggies and steam in a pot
- Cook everything till yummy. The sandwiches till the cheese melts
- Serve and eat
It’s a win win, because it’s easy, yummy, healthy, and the kids can help make it to.
Stay Safe&Smart 💕